If your projects are geared toward the development of cities or residential complexes, multi-purpose buildings, shopping centers, or free trade zones that require sustainable energy solutions that benefit the community in a sustainable manner and that offer developers benefits in terms of optimizing working capital, our cities segment offers a business model in which we make investments in assets, operation and maintenance.
- Municipalities seeking to position themselves as green cities.
- Cities that aim to be classified as innovative and pioneers in the use of alternative energies.
- Shopping centers and free trade zones that want to be on the cutting edge of environmental issues.
- Residential units seeking to guarantee the safety of their residents using surveillance cameras and where a power failure would threaten this commitment.
- Residential units with multi-story buildings where elevators are needed all the time.
- Operators or builders of shopping centers, free trade zones and residential complexes that are under construction or standing and need to improve their facilities
- Municipalities and government entities with heavy air conditioning consumption.
- Residential complexes with hospital facilities, offices, companies in the same location and heavy air conditioning consumers.
- Free trade zones that bring together a group of companies under one roof that are heavy consumers of air conditioning.
- Municipalities interested in improving lighting conditions in their main and access roads, while saving in energy consumption.
- Shopping centers that want to maintain their access roads and hallways in excellent lighting conditions, and help retailers looking to better showcase their products, all while saving energy.
- Free trade zones that want to improve lighting conditions in their internal and access roads and in their common areas with efficient systems.