To invoice Celsia for services contracted it is absolutely necessary that the invoice meets the requirements in Articles 621 of the Code of Commerce and 617 of the National Tax Statues or those that modify, add to or replace them. Additionally, invoices shall contain the following:
- The purchase order that formalized the purchase, which is sent by Celsia to the email of the person who registered the supplier.
- The number of the entry sheet for services; this information will be provided by the contract manager.
- These guidelines apply for all invoices of suppliers and contractors except invoices for public, residential Services, bank and financial obligations, tax payments, repayments for employee’s travel expenses and petty cash.
Place and dates to issue invoices:
Supplier invoices for goods and/or services are received Monday through Friday during the following hours:
- CAD Medellín: 8:00 am. to 12:00 am. and 1:30 pm. to 5:00 pm. Adress: Cra. 43B #1A south – 128
- CAD Barranquilla: 8:00 am. to 12:00 am. and 1:30 pm. to 5:00 pm. Adress: Via 40 #85 – 555 Vía Las Flores.
- Yumbo: Monday -Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Adress: Street 15 #29B – 30 Cali, Yumbo highway
The limit dat of each month for delivery invoice will be:
January 25 – February 23- March 23 – April 25 – May 25 – June 25 – July 25 – August 24 – September 25 – October 25 – November 23 – Decembrer 18.
Date subject to change