The Transparency Hotline is a separate phone number from the stakeholder’s service phone number and customer service, and is not meant to be a tool for complaints, but rather for reporting possible and concrete violations of the compan
y’s Business Code of Conduct, and unethical behavior. It must be used responsibly, and the facts that are reported must be real and verifiable.
Business hours are between 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. (uninterrupted service), Monday to Saturday. This hotline is staffed by independent external staff. The email is available 24 hours a day.
- Colombia: 01 8000 1234 20
- Panamá: 00 800 226591 (available for calls from fixed numbers ) and ( 507 ) 8327909 (available for calls from landlines and cell phones)
- Costa Rica: 40001941
- Honduras: 8002791919131
- Email: email@example.com
- Allows different groups of stakeholders to report substantiated suspected irregularities of which they are aware, in a confidential fashion.
- The Hotline helps to control and monitor all reported cases.
- It is a tool aimed at transparency, to be used with regulatory entities, shareholders and the general public.
- If they so desire, callers can remain anonymous. In no case will their identities be revealed without their consent.
The following is a summary of the number of cases, grouped together by categories, reported trough the Transparency Hotline:
|Number of cases reported according to their nature||2014||2015||2016||2017||2018||2019|
Through the Human Resources area, and in response to the reported incidents, the company assesses organizational impacts and gives implicated employees due notice. Furthermore, and should it be warranted, specialized third parties are hired to carry out any specific investigations necessary.
The cases of 2019 related to corruption were not confirmed.