Celsia has a Transparency Hotline which constitutes a reporting tool that is available to all stakeholders, where they can report incidents of wrong doing in a confidential and anonymous fashion (if so desired).
The Transparency Hotline is a separate phone number from the stakeholder’s service phone number and customer service, and is not meant to be a tool for complaints, but rather for reporting possible and concrete violations of the compan
y’s Business Code of Conduct, and unethical behavior. It must be used responsibly, and the facts that are reported must be real and verifiable.
- Transparency Hotline
Business hours are between 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. (uninterrupted service), Monday to Saturday. This hotline is staffed by independent external staff. The email is available 24 hours a day.
01 8000 123 420
(507) 800 22 62 55 91 (available for calls from landlines and cell phones).
(507) 832 79 07 (available for calls from fixed numbers ).
- Costa Rica
(506) 4000 19 41
(507) 800 27 91 91 31
- Email email@example.com
is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Allows different groups of stakeholders to report substantiated suspected irregularities of which they are aware, in a confidential fashion.
- The Hotline helps to control and monitor all reported cases.
- It is a tool aimed at transparency, to be used with regulatory entities, shareholders and the general public.
- If they so desire, callers can remain anonymous. In no case will their identities be revealed without their consent.
To find out how the Transparency Hotline service protocol works, click here.
Through the Human Resources area, and in response to reported incidents, the company assesses the organizational impacts and notifies the employees involved. Likewise, and if warranted, specialized third parties are contracted to carry out the specific investigations that are necessary.
Corruption-related cases were not confirmed
The following is a summary of the number of cases, grouped together by categories, reported trough the Transparency Hotline:
|Number of cases reported according to their nature||2020||2021|