The ex-dividend period refers to the time during which it is understood that a sale of shares does not include the right to receive dividends payable by the purchaser provided that such operations take place in the period specified in paragraph 4 of article 18.104.22.168 of the Colombian stock exchange regulation.
There are two alternatives for the dividend payments:
- Debit to an acount indicated by the client.
- Collecting dividends in the branch of the Bank.
For any additional information regarding the payment process and requirements, please contact Fiduciaria Bancolombia:
- Bogotá: calle 31 No. 06-39, Piso 19. Phone number: 57 1 742 1576
- Medellín: carrera 48 No. 26 – 85 Mezanine, Torre Sur en Medellín.Pone number: 57 4 444 7231
- From any citi in Colombia: 01 8000 954 242
Pursuant to the current provisions, Celsia prepares its consolidated financial statements in accordance with the Accounting and Financial Reporting Standards accepted in Colombia (hereinafter, NCIF, for its Spanish original), which are based on the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), together with their interpretations, translated into Spanish and issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (hereinafter, IASB) as at December 31, 2013.